Carson City Schools Foundation
Department/School/Grade Level Grants
Grant Amount: Five grants of up to $2,000 each will be awarded to a school, department or group of teachers/staff currently employed by the Carson City School District.
Purpose: To provide funding for a school, department or group of teachers/staff to implement an innovative project that is aligned to specific strategies within Empower Carson City, 2022, the District’s strategic plan. Empower Carson City 2022
Due Date: Thursday, October 29, 2020
Important Grant Information:
- Awards will be announced by November 16, 2020
- Awardees have from November 16, 2020 to June 3, 2021 to implement their projects.
- All funds must be spent by June 30, 2021.
- Any funds not spent by June 30, 2021, will revert back to the Foundation.
- Awards for school/department/grade level grants will be placed in a Carson City School District account. The CCSD Grants Department will assist the awardees with all purchasing and expenditures of these grant funds.
Please note, awardees must be willing to share the results of their work via pictures, videos, and/or reports with the Carson City Schools Foundation. Some or all of these items may be used in press releases and uploaded to the Foundation’s website.
Brought to you in part by these sponsors: