Innovation in Learning Mini Grant Application:
Carson City Schools Foundation provides the opportunity for teachers and faculty to get creative with classroom learning. The requested grant may be up to $200 and must align with a goal from the Strategic Plan.
Check out past winners on our News and Events page !
For School Year 2020-21: In October, a successful round of mini grants was completed for the Fall of 2020! The Foundation will now provide teachers and staff with a second “Winter” round of mini grants of up to $200 for creative projects aligned with the District’s Strategic Plan, Empower Carson City, 2022. All projects for this Winter round must be completed by the end of this school year. Due Date for Winter 2021 grant applications: Friday January 29, 2021
To apply, fill out the application below and submit it.
Important Grant Information:
- Awards will be announced by February 15, 2021
- Awardees have until June 3, 2021 to implement their projects.
- All funds must be spent by June 30, 2021.
- Any funds not spent by June 30, 2021, will revert back to the Foundation.
- Mini grants winners will receive a personal check from the Foundation.
Please note, awardees must be willing to share the results of their work via pictures, videos, and/or reports with the Carson City Schools Foundation. Some or all of these items may be used in press releases and uploaded to the Foundation’s website.
Brought to you in part by these sponsors: